surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday August 11, 2006

Today, I am a Blogger. Today is the first day of writing my Blog for the whole world to see... although it will probably only be read by Cam#2.

Lunch :
Sushi at Eddie's. Best Sushi on the Goldie - mainly because I know Eddie and he gives me discounts....
Two guys having an "interesting" conversation next to me....
Pretentious Twat : You single?
Dopey Real Estate Agent : Yeah, nah, sort of. Been looking on-line.
PT: Yeah me too, works well hey. You can suss out what they look like and everything before you meet them. Weed out the fat and ugly ones from the hot ones.
DREA: Umm, yeah.
PT: What I do is meet them down stairs for a coffee then take them back up to my apartment. And as you know, its a bloody nice apartment and of course I have it decked out all nice.
DREA: Yeah, does it work?
PT: 95% success rate so far...
CAM: choke, cough, splutter, cough, (lucky it was salmon and slid down easy).
This Pretentious Twat was about as pretty as a bulldog chewing a wasp.
If he hadn't been talking shit before about his $1 million a year income, her certainly was now....


What I Noticed Today :
1. On my drive into work, all girls at all bus stops were HOT! Really HOT! Freaky...
2. Lots of bomb-chucka's around town - bit of a worry. Good for Tourism. Unless they start doing what they are.
3. Not that I have been actively looking, but I finally found out where all the gay guys and fat chicks on the Goldie work - Centrelink!
God Bless the goverment for not being homophobic or fatchickaphobic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home