surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, August 18, 2006

My 2 cents worth on : Reality TV

I’m really not a big fan of reality TV.

However I don’t mind Survivor because it is only a game, there is a million bucks up for grabs, and most importantly there is normally at least one hot chick.

I can’t stand all the others and what I really really REALLY HATE is Idol – whether its Australian Idol, American Idol or Kazakhstan Idol.

Why I don’t like it, is that the nation and the TV station build up these people to be something that they are not. What ever happened to that big fat thing that won it last year? Or any of the others that were supposed to be big stars?

Although I shouldn’t be complaining, as I don’t have to sit through anymore of there pathetic songs or crap video clips.

Anyway, in the end it’s all just a popularity test, as all the 13 year olds of this nation (and some people who used to be classed as my friends) run around voting for their favourite star. Talent has nothing to do with it.

The only thing I hate more than Idol are the hosts – those DJ’s from Sydney - Kyle and the blonde chick who thinks she is a glamour, and those 2 other guys – one with weird hair and the other is just fucking weird looking. And of course the guy that calls himself “Dicko”. Has anyone ever realised that he has the word “Dick” in his name ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home