surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Apologies!

Can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted.

But I have been extremely busy as a new Dad with a baby that doesn't like to sleep all that much...

On top of that, my work is not going great, however we have shut the office and I now work from home which is bloody fantastic!

Will begin posting more soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Yes, I meant to say congratulations earlier but figured I would get lost in the crowd so waited until now.

Um, yeah. That was it. I didn't forget to. Nuh ah.

4:49 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

So awesome that you can stay home top work..then you won't miss out on a thing.

9:13 am  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

Wonderful to hear that life has grabbed you by the short and curlies.

Lucky to work from home. Must be hard to be disciplined though and not watch Ellen every day :)

10:22 pm  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

I'd love to work from home. Naps at lunchtime are grrrreat.

7:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home