surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Tough Guy

I was in the basement of my building when I heard a car door shut and was soon confronted with what I would call a ‘Tough Guy’ – big, muscly, can’t put his arms by his side, looks like a fucking gorilla, walks like a fucking gorilla and probably thinks like a fucking gorilla.
The walkway was narrow, and as Tough Guy approached, one of us would have to give way. So being the smaller, less tougher, and maybe the more scared, I gave way.
Tough Guy didn’t flinch, didn’t move from the path he was travelling – it’s as if I didn’t exist.
As he walked past, I continued on thinking about what an idiot he was.
As I got past a 4WD, I was then able to see Tough Guy’s car – a brand new Toyota Echo, which for those who don’t know, makes a Mini look like a stretched Cadillac.

Nice one Tough Guy. What time does Granny want her car back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home