surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Birthday No.32

Got the Havi’s and a few other cool things, so I'm a very happy little vegemite.
No “Eraser” CD, so that will be my present to myself.
No Gullwing, or Porsche(s), No Elle, Lara, or cricket bat, and the stomach is definitely not flat..
However, the day is still young… Maybe Elle or Lara might jump out of my birthday cake tonight… or better still, waiting in my bed when I come home pissed tonight!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Happy Birthday!!

11:55 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Thanks Steph!
Much appreciated!
And just for that, I'll have an extra few for you tonight.

3:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home