surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, October 09, 2006

I have drunk beer from:

- a bottle
- a can
- a keg
- a mini keg
- a Darwin Stubbie
- a glass
- a yard glass
- a shot glass
- a wine glass
- a champagne glass
- a pewter mug
- a ceramic mug
- a stein
- a plastic cup
- a beer bong
- a mate’s sneaker
- a random woman’s stilettos
- and my own hands

… and they all tasted great!

3 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

From your friends sneaker?
That is just EWWWWWWW!

1:37 pm  
Blogger Steven said...

How about the corpse of a toad?

No?

Then I've got you beat!! ;)

Steve~

2:12 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Steph - better the devil you know.
Kerry - Oh yes, that is a male crowd pleaser - wish I was there for that one.
Steve N - I am impressed, although it wasn't a competition, I was just curious to see how many ways I had put beer into myself. Obviously wasn't an Aussie toad, or you wouldn't be telling the story...

9:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home