surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Things I hate about youse

- Smokers – thankfully they are going the way of the dodo.
- Saab Drivers – they make Volvo Drivers look like Michael Schumacher.
- People who drop-in while surfing – you know who you are.
- “Sheep” – kilometres of empty surf breakd, and there is always some "sheep" who will come and sit right next to you.
- Thuck Kiwi accents.
- Shithouse coffee – it’s not that fucking difficult, especially in you work in a café.
- Commercial Radio – if you want to know what’s going to be playing on commercial radio in a few months, listen to JJJ or underground stations today.
- Tax Department.
- The introduction of GST.
- Exams - haven't had to do one in years and hopefully never will again.
- Mondays

3 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

As a newbie to the surfing world, I seem to be earning the ire of every SINGLE fucking surfer on the ocean!

Don't hate me cos I'm just a learner. I'm gonna paint an L plate on my board.
Seriously, surfers would have to be some of the most angry bastards anywhere!
What's with that!

2:15 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Ahh Steph.
Without being all hippy and soul-surfing, I am the most chilled out surfer in the water.
It just amazes me and my mates when there is kilometres of surf either side of us with no one surfing there, and guys come and surf right where we are...

2:18 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

Great list !

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home