surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Who is the biggest idiot in the world?

Me.
Yesterday I bought a Lotto ticket for last night’s Lottery.
Would I be sharing in $12million?
Would I never have to go to work again in my life?
Would I be driving a new Porsche this time next week?
The answer – No!
Why? Because I am a fucking idiot.
Yesterday afternoon I checked last Wednesday’s Lotto entry.
“Nah, nothing mate,” said the newsagent and I didn’t bother getting the ticket back.
No fucking wonder I didn’t win. I gave him the wrong ticket to check, the one that I had only bought that morning. The Lotto hadn’t even been drawn yet!

How do I know? Because today when I went to check last night’s Lotto draw, all I could find in my drawer was last weeks ticket. The penny dropped like the Twin Towers.

So, my dilemma:
(a) do I go to the newsagent where I bought yesterdays ticket and explain what a moron I am and see if they can doing anything about the ticket?
or
(b) cut my losses, save some dignity….

The answer is (b). I’m not running out of money, but I am running out of dignity…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home