surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bucketing Down

It’s bucketing down here on the Coast today.
People here seem to freak out when it rains, like they’ve never seen it before, and drive at 20kph and run around like its going to melt them.

It’s days like this I wish I was a brickie or a roofer or some sort of job that is outside and gets called off because of the rain and you get to spend the day at the pub instead.
Although in a months time when its 35 degrees outside, I’ll be glad I’m sitting on my big fat arse in my big fat chair in my nice air-conditioned office.
But today I wish I was a brickie.

Other jobs I really wish I had:
1. Formula 1 Racing Car Driver – I’m not a rev-head, but I just think it would be a cool job to have and you’d be travelling the world, earning squillions and fighting off models, pit-girls and promo chicks with your helmet…

2. Investment Banker – I used to work for an Investment Bank and there was a guy there who was probably on $150,000+ a year, and all he seemed to do was take clients to lunch – that would be a great job, and I think I’d be pretty good at it.

3. Professional Sportsman – Not a surfer. I love surfing, but if I was sent out in 20ft waves at Hawaii or Tahiti, I’d shit myself. Same if I ran out for the Wallabies and had one of those big All Black fuckers running at me.
I’d probably be more suited to ‘sports’ such as Snooker or Darts i.e. something in a pub, a sport where you can drink while you’re playing, and a sport where you don’t have to be exactly ‘fit’.

1 Comments:

Blogger surfercam said...

Sunny in Vic hey? Well it will either be snowing or a heatwave tomorrow.
The weather down there is up and down like a $2 hooker.

9:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home