surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, October 13, 2006

In the Lift #3

Oh shit!
The doors open up and there in the lift is my old boss from when I was at Uni.
‘That fucking slut,’ I thought to myself.
She had fired me from a retail shop here on the Gold Coast for “not making sales”. How could I help it if the product we were trying to flog was FUCKING SHIT!
And when she did fire me, so also accused me of lying on my resume, saying that I had never worked in a shop in the US.
All lies. I spent 6 months working for The Gap in America (massive US and UK clothing company), and as a result got thrown out of the US for doing so. (long story, had working visa, sort of but not really…) She could have called the US Department of Immigration to verify my story.
SLUT! SLUT! FUCKING SLUT!
Oh yeah, but she has had a boob job since. They’re big and they are nice, very niiiice.
But she’s still a FUCKING SLUT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Hrmmmm, If she were a bloke, would you have felt so hostile?
Don't go all mysogynist on us please!!!

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home