surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, November 10, 2006

What's the point?

My mobile phone operator decided to reward me because I have spent so much money with them over many years.
For something a bit different, I chose to get a 6 month subscription to Ralph magazine.
I’m flipping through my first instalment and there’s lots of beautiful yet completely air-brushed girls with massive boobs all wearing next to nothing but still wearing something.
It seems like this magazine is a bit like diet-Playboy or Penthouse Light.
I don’t really see the point. It’s a bit like, non-alcoholic beer, caffeine-free cola, cigarettes, or decaffeinated coffee – what’s the point in any other these? You drink beer to get drunk. You drink coffee and coke for a kick. And cigarettes, well I just don’t get it. I can understand the boys from Nimbin, but I just don’t get the whole puffing on a ciggie thing.
If you want to look at sexy babes, buy Playboy, Penthouse or Hustler. At least you know that at the end of the spread, you won't be disappointed as she still has her clothes on.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

I'm an all or nothing person. The middle ground is just so ... average.

2:23 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Well said Ro.
I totally agree.

3:11 pm  
Blogger Al Sensu said...

We don't have that one over here, but it must be like Maxim or FHM. What they call the "Lad" magazines. Frankly, I don't find the women in Playboy etc very interesting either. Totally fake-o and airbrushed.

3:48 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Yeah Al, exactly the same as Maxim, FHM, Loaded - all those mags.
I prefer the internet....

4:54 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

But the playboy chicks are just as airbrushed. In fact even their pink bits are digitally enhanced.
What's the point of THAT?

11:27 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

I think you're right Steph.
Although I'd rather see that than nothing at all....

9:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home