surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Captain Obvious

I got sunburnt on Saturday, really sunburnt and it really fucking hurt.

Throughout the rest of the weekend I had at least 5 people say to me "gee your sunburnt".
I felt like saying :
- "Oh I wondered why my back was so hot - I thought it was on fire!"
- "Is that pain from being sunburnt - I thought someone had poured acid on my back."
- "Really? Where?" and when they point at my back I'd spend the next 5 minutes running around in a a circle (Homer Simpson-style) trying to look at my back.

But what did I say was :
"Yes, yes it is."

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Haha ditto.

4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home