surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The un-highlight of my holidays

The un-highlight of my holidays was that I saw stupid Paris Hilton when I was in Sydney.
We parked under the Sheraton Hotel in the City and went shopping.
When we came back, there were all these limos and photographers every where out the front of the hotel. We were hoping it was someone famous like Nicole Kidman.

Just as we walked up the stairs to the foyerof the hotel, out came stupid Paris Hilton. She stopped, posed for the photographers, then walked down the stairs to the car.

I was within spitting distance, and should have, but I wouldn’t waste my spit on her.

I wanted to yell out "fucking get over yourself" instead I told one of her big bouncers to “get out of the way” so we could get into the hotel.

Some poor stupid young chick in front of me called out "Merry Christmas Paris" and Paris didn't even look over at this poor chick. I felt like hitting this chick in front of me in the back of the head and say "get over it".

This is the second time I have seen her now. Both by being at the right place at the wrong time. The first time was in a bar on the Gold Coast and all the girls that I was there with were saying "oh my god, it's Paris Hilton."
Now these were 30 year old girls I was with, not 16, so I was quite right in saying "WHO FUCKING CARES!" to them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

paris hilton? GERMERIFFIC!

10:38 am  
Blogger Rowena said...

I heard she had some kind of dalliance with that Kobe surfer guy.

So she likes surfers Cam, you coulda been in!

2:32 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

I agree. What a scrag she is. Receives 5 million to judge a competition and take a few pics.

How about they get an average Australian to do it, and donate that money to a much needed fucking charity?

She's a waste of skin.

5:39 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Hun - agree
Ro - Thanks, but no thanks. Wouldn't touch her. Plus I've seen her "movie" and it was fairly boring...
Ms Smack - very good idea!

9:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home