surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

All I Want For Christmas

Forget your Smoothie-Maker, Juicer, Blender, Milkshake-Maker, and Coffee Machine, this is the only appliance I NEED and WANT!



It is the new Sunbeam Beer Mate. Put your mini keg in the back, and out pours beautiful frosty-cold beer.

I may not need to go to the pub ever again. (I said 'may not need to go')

Maybe if enough people see the Sunbeam Beer Mate on my blog, those wonderful, fantasic, tremendous, fabulous and generously lovely people at Sunbeam might want to give me one for free...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

that is cool.

i wouldnt call it an appliance really..

more a 'necessity of life'

pfffffffft screw doing home-brews in the garden shed.

Hope you get one! if I get one, i'll give it to you.

Rxxx

8:40 am  
Blogger Julia said...

Sunbeam + beer = weird pairing. But yea, looks groovy, good luck on Christmas morning!

9:39 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Rach - it is cool, awesome and many many other superlatives.

Julia - yeah, a weird but very good combination. I hoping to be drunk by lunchtime - just as the rellies turn up...

12:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home