surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday Joke

A large kiwi man, an Aussie Bloke, an old Italian Woman and a young Blonde Swedish girl with large breasts are sitting on a train.

As the train goes through a tunnel the lights go off and there is a loud slap.
The lights come back on and the kiwi man has a large red hand print on the side of his face.

The Kiwi is thinking "the Aussie must have groped the Swedish girls breasts and she slapped me by mistake."

The Swedish girl is thinking "The Kiwi must have tried to grope me in the dark but missed and got the old Italian woman."

The old Italian woman is thinking "The Kiwi must have groped the young Swedish girls breasts."

And the Aussie is thinking :

"Man I can't wait for another tunnel so I can slap that fucking Kiwi again!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Hehe!

12:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HaHaha, a classic!

I've seen this done recently with Canadian & Yank substituted for Aussie & Kiwi. There are probably also Pole/Russian and Danish/Swedish versions doing the rounds. Maybe even an Uzbek/Kazakh version?

4:27 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Julia / Mike - yep, one of my favourites!

10:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home