surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tampons

As a guy I know nothing about Tampons and nor should I.

And this fact was proved recently when my mate and I discussed Tampons and the fact that the mini tampons must be for women with small vaginas, and that the maxi tampons must be for women with large vaginas.

(There were other discussions about us hanging out in supermarkets and waiting for the women who bought small tampons…. but that’s another story….)

So Gents, that’s not how it works.

And Ladies, obviously I was wrong. When we later discussed this theory with a female friend, she burst out laughing only a few seconds into our serious discussion.

Therefore, now, I do know a bit more about Tampons – just don’t expect me to buy any for you.

14 Comments:

Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Don't expect me to be nice to you then, if I come back with small-to-medium sized condoms.

10:59 am  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Well, that is okay, those days were over for me the day they removed my Uterus!!! TMI...sorry..NOT, LOL.
Anyway, tampons SUCK...no punn intended, lol.

11:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up.

11:22 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

im with eileen. and dont get upset when i pull out the "ribbed for her pleasure" ones either and proclaim that I have to get SOMETHING out of it....

12:29 pm  
Blogger Julia said...

This reminds me of the recent ad where the guy is at the supermarket confused over which tampons to buy for his girlfriend - great ad.

12:57 pm  
Blogger Scorpy said...

I used to place tampons int he toes of my runners and football boots to stop blisters...I don't know what size they were but I did get funny looks from the other players. I just held up the box and showed them all the sports you can play when you have them :)

1:48 pm  
Blogger Julia said...

Scorpy hahahahahah!

3:33 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Ed - I prefer water balloons or thimbles...
Caz - Yes, Can't imagine they'd be much fun.
Deb - Thanks, I try...
Hun - You better enjoy them!
Julia - Have to keep an eye out for it.
Scorpy - Ingenious! I always thought they'd be great for blood noses too.

3:47 pm  
Blogger Neily said...

Hey mate

Dropping in to say love ya blog. Aussie here in the States and its great to hear some aussie langauge being thrown over the web.

Ahhh how I miss the beaches of Goldy!

1:36 am  
Blogger Gam said...

Oh my god, I thought the tampon ads that depict guys like you must be exaggerating... ha!

8:41 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Neily - Welcome mate. Drop me an email some time, I too used to be an Aussie in the US (Dallas) for a couple of years. Now I'm in Property on the Goldie.
Gam - no, we exist....

9:16 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oops- I accidentally posted as Gam... my comp. wasn't working and I forgot to check who was logged in... d'oh.

Still, at least I can trust Gam to shop for tampons for me if I need them, thank god :P

2:01 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

hahahaha I thought the ad was a rare take on things, obviously not!

Oh, Cam, to save money on ribbed condoms, throw a couple of frozen peas in first!

They'll melt eventually, might even get squashed but the spotty green dick might be funny afterwards too!

heheheh oh, take a pic if that happens :)

12:10 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Smack - they wouldn't have time to melt.........!!!!
Russ - I like them both.

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home