surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Double Post! Double Update!

1. Doh! A deer. A dead deer.

Nature lovers look away now. Yep, they shot the poor deer. They followed it for 20kms along roads, along the beach, even in the surf and canals.

Then they shot it.


2. Man Beast.

I walked into the daycare centre this morning to see if the Man-Beast had taken down the photo of the All Black and what did I see?

She was wearing an All Blacks jersey!

Felt like saying “I didn’t know they made them that big” but I didn’t.

GO THE WALLABIES!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Man Beast, good choice.

12:55 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

Go the Wannabe's. Bless em.

2:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got your World-Wide Wallabies entry in? I've got mine.

I've also got my tickets to France in October. Go the Wallabies!

12:49 am  
Blogger Neily said...

hahaha next she'll be shaggin a sheep!

1:17 am  
Blogger The Exception said...

Poor deer!

3:09 am  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

LMAO!!!

8:57 am  
Blogger Mars said...

go the man beast

9:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! (It's now the morning after the night before.) Man-Beast is going to be insufferable.

12:45 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Julia - it suits her.
Steph - yes, bless....
MF - Oh nice. Want me to carry your bags for you?
Neily - shag then eat.
Ex - yes, sad.
Caz - hehehe
Mars - no, she should be put down and the deer should be alive.
MF - I know, tragic.

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home