surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Inappropriate

This morning I took the Monkey to her childcare centre.
The ‘woman’ or should I say ‘man-beast’ on reception is a huge and very unattractive woman in her early thirties.

Now I am no oil painting myself, but I do my best with what I’ve got.
As for her, she has a haircut like a bloke, is built like a bloke and has more earrings and nose rings than I can count.
To make matters worse, she a bloody kiwi!

As I forked over several hundred dollars in childcare fees so that the CEO of this listed childcare company can purchase another Ferrari and pay for his bogan haircut (I think you know who I mean), I noticed a picture of an All Blacks (New Zealand rugby union) player posted on the notice board. It was obviously posted by her as she is the only kiwi in the centre.

Comments I felt like making, but chose not too (you never know what they might do to the Monkey while I’m not there – like try and eat her!) :

- Why have you got a picture of All Black on the wall? (obvious question)
- It's not very professional is it.
- Do you really think a picture of a footballer is appropriate for a Childcare Centre?
- Is that there for inspiration for you?
- Are you still hoping to play for the All Blacks in September (World Cup)?
- Umm, what country are we in?
- If he wasn’t playing rugby, he’d probably be in jail.
- Can you please take it down – it’s not a good image for young Australians to aspire to.

I can feel like the Man-Beast and I are going to clash heads at some point in the near future...

8 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

LMAO, yeah, why dontcha just be frank with her then mate

4:38 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Well, it could be a new way of pulling the kids into line: "If you don't behave, you'll end up like him!"

6:27 pm  
Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Perhaps she wants plastic surgery... and he is what she wants to look like?

8:43 pm  
Blogger The Exception said...

What is the world coming to!

4:21 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Caz - I'm a bit frightened of her..
Magic - Yeah maybe.
ED - hahaha that would be an improvement!
EX - I know!

11:42 am  
Blogger Julia said...

She sounds off. EG is a bastard but bloody hell I wouldn't mind having some of his entrepreneurial brains!

1:57 pm  
Blogger AS said...

geez, what is the world coming to when women don't even try to make themselves attractive to men!?!?

she shouldn't be working with children.

9:29 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Julia - yeah he's made stacks, but unfortunately it seems to be at the expense of the little ones...
Dot - It was more to do with the picture of the rugby player...

9:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home