surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, July 23, 2007

SurferCam is getting Fat(ter)


I usually blame the washing machine and dryer for my clothes shrinking.

But on the weekend I couldn’t blame anyone for my wetsuit shrinking, because it doesn’t go in the washing machine or the dryer.

I thought I was going to have to Vas-up just so I could get into it.

I just managed to squeeze into it but it was not a pretty sight.

I looked like a condom full of walnuts.

Therefore I think I am going to have to do one of the following :

(a) Diet

(b) Exercise

(c) Cut down on beer consumption

So it looks like it’s (a) and/or (b)….

9 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Oooh, Vasing-up.

Excuse the sidetrack...

1:26 pm  
Blogger Max said...

I also have the body of a god !!!

Buddha

4:39 pm  
Blogger lucy said...

It's winter Cam, our bodies are meant to put on weight when it's colder to ensure we get through it.

Wait til it warms up a bit and you can do more than mooch around the house and eat hot comfort food.

(I'm a girl. I can justify any weight gain)

(Also ditto on the Vaseline thing. Gross yet hot :))

8:48 pm  
Blogger Neily said...

itll probably be cheaper to buy a new wetsuit rather then pay for a gym membership, buy healthier food etc, etc.

I make things so much easier for you mate. Thank me later.

1:43 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

JB - Go the Vas!
Max - haha nice one Max.
Luce - Thanks for that advice.
Neily - Nice one mate. So each yeah I just bigger and baggier clothing hey... mmm I think you're onto something here.

6:08 pm  
Blogger The Exception said...

Surfing is a form of exercise. You can lift weights by lifting pints from the table/bar to your mouth.

And who really needs to eat foo anyway. Beer is all one needs to survive?! ;)

1:32 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Ex - you should be my Doctor, nutritionist and mentor.

5:23 pm  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

I'm with neilly- you could just get a bigger wetsuit.

5:56 am  
Blogger Danny said...

Surf in one of those vacume bags you see on late night info-mercials. It doesn't matter how chunky you get, you'll always fit into a dry suit. (Just don't piss out in the water).

11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home