surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Bula!

After 10 days in beautiful Fiji, I am now back in the office and depressed as hell!

Had an awesome time in Fiji laying by the pool, snorkelling, surfing, swimming, kayaking, drinking and eating.

Stayed at a great resort in our own bure and at 6pm each night our butler would come and deliver glasses of champagne and canapés. After dinner we’d return to the bure to find some desserts and liqueur or port.
Something I really got used to….

Oh well, back to the real world now…

10 Comments:

Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Boo! So I was totally wrong with my Kuwait guess?

Glad you are back, though!

10:49 am  
Blogger Steph said...

Isn't it the worst downer! I suggest getting magotty drunk for a few nights in a row, just till you get back in the swing of the mundane.

1:22 pm  
Blogger Natalie said...

I'm so jealous. Sounds like you had an awesome time.

Oh hoidays, When will you come again?

1:41 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

ED - you were way off! Ta.
Steph - I've been getting stuck into a bottle of Fijian Rum that I brought back - 58% alcohol. Starting to go blind in one eye - but it sure tastes good....
Nat - Was good, and sure beats working.

2:39 pm  
Blogger Julia said...

Bula! Sounds truly fantastic - top notch spoiling there! Glad you had a lovely time. Welcome back to the madhouse.

3:30 pm  
Blogger Jen said...

The real world is a drag, spend your time at work daydreaming :)

Welcome back!

8:38 pm  
Blogger Enny said...

Welcome back!

9:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! So I was totally right with my Fiji guess?

Welcome back. Remember, there are many worse places to come back to than the Gold coast.

12:19 am  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

bula back at ya!

11:15 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Julia - oh the madhouse is right!
DJen - I am struggling big time.
Enny - Thanks!
Mike - yeah, there are worse places to come home to.

12:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home