surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy Blogday to Me!

Tomorrow is this Blog’s 1st Birthday.

After 224 posts (this is 225), it’s still going.

But instead of celebrating me, I am going to celebrate you!

Here is a list of all the blogs I visit daily, and my comments about them:

A Dying Star – Rach is absolutely hilarious and insane, and has never once responded to any of my comments or probably ever visited this site.

Brisbane Window – Russ is the reason I have a blog. He inspired me, so blame him. Rusty’s view on the world is fantastic.

Smack Dab in the Middle – Miss Smack has the mind of sex-crazed banshee, and that’s why I love her.

Anywhere But Here – Wanderlust is as nutty as she is beautiful.

Australia is Fun Too – Nat’s posts are great… when she posts…

Cablog – I can’t wait till the day I get to chat to Adrian in his cab. One of my fave blogs.

Can You Fly Like You Mean it - Ro’s musically-inspired posts are great… when she posts…

I Don’t Do Mornings - Cazzie is a very dedicated commentator and love her for it. Very informative too, thanks for the history lessons.

I Said You Look Like a Frog – Original Mel is a crack up. I would love to follow her around for a month just to watch all the shit that happens to her.

Huniii – Dearly departed Huniii was very funny, very sexual and is very sadly missed by me and many others.

Initiales JB – Julia is cultured, sexy, gorgeous, helpful, inspirational and above all loves Radiohead like me. All the best for your big adventure overseas.
(I wish she would cook one of her beautiful dishes for me before she goes.)

KillerRabbit – Funny site with some crazy posts. Where do those ideas come from?

Much ado about Sumthin! – Steph is the craziest, wittiest and funniest person I have ever come across. I would love to become her roommate just so I could witness her disastrous and often drunken escapades first hand. Please don’t ever retire from blogging!

Pash or Ram – Mex and SC got off to a bad start as something was taken out of context and I got abused. Some haven’t gotten over that – you know who you are Mars. Great site! Keep up the antics.

Fallen Scorpion – Scorp and I share similarities such as being in Queensland, having daughter(s) and beer. Always a top read.

Thursday’s Child – For a Canadian, she is pretty good. I just like her profile pic – beer and cleavage – what else does a guy need?

Today’s Apathetic Youth – Gam and Sar have a great political / Howard-bashing site. Over the past year, we have agreed on maybe 2 things. Great blog!

Mirror Mirror on the Wall – I thought Nat was a conservative lady, until she posted about almost going home with TWO U.S. Navy guys. In the property game like me, so she must be great.

Delightful Jen – Jen’s posts are by far the longest – I usually read and comment on the first 1 or 2 sentences! Keep on typing Jen!

My Magic Bellybutton – Another fellow Queenslander, Magic posts some of the funniest pics ever. I ignore her political posts though.

Shooting from the Hip – Neily the ex-pat Aussie / American is new on the scene and storming up the charts. Keep at it mate.

Not Another Relationship Blog – Miss a day and you’ll be thrown into chaos as it is hard to keep up with Eileen Dover.

The Antilogy - I have always liked the pics Luce posts of herself when she is still at work late at night.

Fresh Air Lover – Deb is not afraid to tell you everything! And I like that.

The Exception – Great blog, great gal.

Max’s Blog About – also new on the scene and bloody hilarious!

The Whine Guide – I like Fingers’ blog a lot and it’s great to see him back blogging more frequently and telling people off.

Ribbed For Your Pleasure – after threatening to leave the Blog World for good, Mountjoy is back better than ever!

Enny-Pen – Have just started reading her blog and enjoying most moments (except for the pig pictures).

Teh Interweb – Where she gets her photos from I will never know and her comments are priceless!

The Ambiguous Blob – also new on the scene and a dedicated commenter.

If you want to check out any of these sites, most of them are listed on the left hand side of this under the Cool Kids Up the Back of the Bus.

24 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Wow, I'm really honoured! And it would be my delight to cook you a meal before I go. Your place or mine? x

12:16 pm  
Blogger Jen said...

Happy Blog-Birthday!

Thanks so much for the mention :) I am nothing if not long winded!

5:13 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Cam I know the 2 things we agreed on were both posts that had a naked photo of Lara Bingle at the top :P

6:23 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thank you! You're on my daily visit list too. Although, after a few of the pics posted earlier in the year, I figured it was best not to chance checking it out during my lunch break! ;-)

6:44 pm  
Blogger Enny said...

Awww - thanks Mr Cam!

I found you through D'jen, so she gets double shoutout!

6:55 pm  
Blogger Neily said...

Happy blogday mate! Go and celebrate with a cold beer on the beach.

3:11 am  
Blogger The Exception said...

Happy Blog day!!

There is always something new happening in your life too, Steph doesn't have all the fun!

3:59 am  
Blogger Scorpy said...

Sorry mate I almost missed this post as I was still staring at Miss America's assets below LOL

Happy Blogday mate...I'll try and fit in a beer for you....it won't take much trying lol

8:16 am  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

aw, thanks mate!

You're a honey. It takes a lot to keep a blog going for a year and you've done that and done it really well.

Thank YOU!

11:53 pm  
Blogger Rowena said...

Aw thanks SC! I will return to blogging ... one day.

Happy blogday to you x

3:16 pm  
Blogger Mex said...

Happy blogday - thanks for stopping by as often as you do.

1:34 pm  
Blogger Mex said...

actually now that im thinking about it, i cant actually remember what that was all about? can you? and i can even less not remember what Mars had to do with it.

2:25 pm  
Blogger fingers said...

Many Happy Returns, Cam.
I visit this site alot more often than you know.
Mostly at night...

4:24 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Happy bloggerversary to you..and thanks for the heads up..I love reading you too :)

4:27 pm  
Blogger Mars said...

what the fuck did i ever do!

that's bullshit

7:04 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Sorry, I'm easily distracted.
Thanks so much for the kind words. I found you via Russ, whatever happened to him???

11:24 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

JB - Yours.
DJen - Thanks. No probs.
Sar - Ah yes, I will have to find more pics of her.
Magic - No, always check late at night, in a closed room....
Enny - No worries.
Neily - will do mate.
Ex - hahaha I try.
Scorp - Nice work mate.
Smack - Thanks for that!
Ro - See you soon.
Mex1 - Great to hear.
Mex2 - Mars just bags every comment I have ever made. No big deal.
Fingers - Best read late at night.
Caz - Thanks!
Mars - I won't allow language like that on this pristine site!
Steph - gone AWOL.

10:38 am  
Blogger lucy said...

Dude, thanks for kudos.

Happy blog anniversary, hope there's 200 + more.

8:00 pm  
Blogger killerrabbit said...

Woot happy blogging birthday SC. Have a good suf and a few beers to celebrate your longevity and dedication to the art of blogging.

11:38 am  
Blogger Doll Face said...

hahaha! the 2 sailor thing you had to mention ;-) it was a gooooood night!

Happy blog day!

BTW - my little business venture will be a very small proportion of my income. i hate where i am now, i'll terminate contract early (not that anything is in writing) i have interviews lined up and i'll slowly build up work as a consultant - taxation wise i'm loosing out because i'm earning more than 70% of my income from the one employer. i hate tax!

are you following through with setting yourself up?

4:47 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Luce - No probs & Thanks!
KR - Thanks, will do!
Nat - Best of luck. NO, I'm staying where I am - I get a free-reign so I'm pretty happy.

11:44 am  
Blogger Max said...

Happy Blog Day,
Keep posting those boobs I dont get any anymore.

Max

4:43 pm  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

Happy Blogday, and I wish you many more!

3:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intercombase - Business translation Document any subject one hundred forty languages. Business Translation, Medical Translation, Legal Translation - first class professional work at a reasonable cost .

Norwegian Translation - [url=http://www.intercombase.com]Spanish[/url]

11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home