surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, November 23, 2007

I can’t wait for Sunday!


Why?

Because by Sunday, the FUCKING ELECTION WILL BE OVER!!!!

For those living outside this great country, we are having a national election.

And for the past few months (seems like years!) every time you turn on the TV, Radio or open a newspaper or magazine, there are the politicians crapping on about how good they are and how shit everyone else is.

I AM SO FUCKING OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!

And I’m not sure what some of my fellow Aussie bloggers will be able to blog about next week once the election is over, because that’s about all they’ve been blogging about for the past year or so.

I guess they’ll be wanting to give Kevin Rudd a blowjob or keep on abusing John Howard.

Why change for the sake of change?

Why change a winning team?

You don’t sack the coach at the end of a record winning season do you????

- Booming economy

- Record Aussie Dollar

- Extremely Low Unemployment

- Low inflation

- Low Interest Rates


To quote Chuck Berry :

“Go go
Go Johnny go
Go
Go Johnny go
Go
Go Johnny go
Go
Go Johnny go”

13 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Amen for the election being OVERR!!

9:45 am  
Blogger Julia said...

I could debate it for hours. But I realised a while back that I just don't care about politics anymore. Except if this fool gets in, it will matter because things will go backwards, and people are sadly too stupid to realise it.

10:02 am  
Blogger Max said...

my only poliitical comment for the year will be...

I reckon/hope/hypothesise that when the Pencil is actually about to hit the voting paper a lot of people will think to themselves.......

hang on can i actually trust this guy, his experience, his union stacked labour party to be somewhat moderate.... and have every govt state and federal in the land as a labour govt....

apart from I think we should ratify kyoto i like where we are.

11:29 am  
Blogger Scorpy said...

What I can't understand is why the polls are worlds apart from what people on the ground are saying. The Polls say Kevvy yet everyone I talk to or hear say Johnny. I am sick of the ads and I am sick of the fact that we seem to be running a Presidential election and not an election for our local members.

11:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Australia wants a change - why?? Got it too good for too long??

I wouldn't vote Labor if Johnny came out as a self confessed pedarist. Nothing is worse than a Labor stranglehold on the state and federal government.

Fuck. We are doomed.

11:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and Krudd is a smary little fucker. I can't look at him. I have kicked in four televisions already...

11:58 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

Why vote Howard?

- Racist, dogwhistle politics

- Removal of workers' rights

- Progressive dismantling of the public healthcare system

- Underfunding of universities

- Underfunding of public education

- Inaction on climate change

- Cosy deals for mates to get in early on the budding nuclear power industry


But I have no doubt that by voting in Kevin Rudd we'll really only end up with a 'Howard Lite', so I'll be putting the boot into him too if he gets in.

7:40 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

Oh my GOD but you Liberal bitches can whinge!!!

Wah! Wah! Fucking WAH!!!!

12:51 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

Winners are grinners babbbbyyyyy!!!

Baahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

8:20 pm  
Blogger Scorpy said...

Sob, Sob, Sob Johnny's gone and now the only senior Liberal in Position of power is the Lord Mayor (of a Labour Council) in Brisbane. We have given a single party the key to the candy shop. God, I hope they don't stuff it up for ALL our sakes.

9:17 am  
Blogger Adam said...

Dudes, anyone with eyebrows that crazy should not be the representative of Australia. K Rudd should do as good a job but without the nuke power plants.

2:45 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

I'm just glad the fucking ads have stopped!

9:18 am  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

so it's not a monarchy... very interesting to learn.

10:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home