surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, November 19, 2007

I’m off to Church.

Mexican Goddess, and SurferCam fave, Salma Hayek said recently, "My mom and I stopped at a church during a road trip we were making from our home in Mexico. When we went inside, I prayed for the miracle I wanted to happen. I put my hands in holy water and said: 'Please God, give me some breasts'. And he gave me them!"

No shit!

Praise the Lord!

12 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Yes I saw those shots the other day and she just looks (even more) magnificent.

10:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salma is a total fox. want.

she is just so sexy. did you ever see dogma? she plays a small role as a stripper, and i bought the movie to watch and watch and waaaatch again.

10:26 am  
Blogger Steph said...

Woah! She'll take somebodies eye out with those.

11:59 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

She is totally hot. I'd turn for her.

1:01 pm  
Blogger Max said...

yum !

1:02 pm  
Blogger Max said...

big yum !

1:10 pm  
Blogger Scorpy said...

Praise the lord indeed!!! I watched her in "Bandidas" on the weekend. Crap movie but she definitely made me watch it until the end ~drool~

7:18 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Finally, one I can agree with you on :P Salma is hot *as*

8:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She'd be who I would turn gay for as well. Her fun bags and my fun bags - why, it'd be a party all round.

She is smokin' hot.

2:43 pm  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

mmmmmmmboooooooobsssmmmmmmmmmm

3:50 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Julia - oh yes she is HOT!
KitKat - I will be hiring Dogma tonight!
Steph - Hope it's mine
Magic - Can I be there when you do?
Max - Yes, very yum!
Scorp - I will be hiring Bandidas tonight!
Sar - I new you'd come around.
Betty - WELCOME!!! Holy cow!
Tabbie - I agree! mmmmm

4:40 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

You might also want to watch From Dusk To Dawn (George Clooney, Quentin Tarantino). Three words: Salma, bikini, snake.

8:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home