surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Lock ‘em up!



Lock up your wives, girlfriends, aunties and daughters – SurferCam is coming to Sydney!


I will be coming down tonight and catching up with some fabulous people, drinking myself silly in many many fine establishments (and some not so fine), gorging myself on great food, restocking my wardrobe that has become a bit daggy since I left Sydney 4 years ago, and getting absolutely trolleyed at a wedding on Saturday.

Can’t wait!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another sterling reason to lament being a fucking Pricktorian and not a Sydneysider.

Hating this life.

2:08 pm  
Blogger Scorpy said...

I don't miss Sydney's traffic but I miss Sydney :)

3:52 pm  
Blogger Jen said...

Wooo! That sounds awesome!

Hope you have a fabulous time :)

9:12 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Haha, have a ball, I too am going to a wedding, but not in Sydney, up in the lovely Hepburn Springs area of Dayelsford :)

7:59 am  
Blogger Mike from Adelaide said...

I don't want to be too whiny, but it's the 5th post since the last bikini shot....

9:53 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Kitty - Oh no good Kitty.
Scorpy - Yes I agree!
DJen - Thanks, I did!
Caz - oh nice.
Mike - hahahahahaha!!! That is the funniest comment I've had yet! I'll see what I can find for you.

10:48 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Hey Mike, where's your blog?

12:41 pm  
Blogger Mike from Adelaide said...

Sorry Surfercam,

I meant no insult. It was only a joke.

8:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home