surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Something happened!


Nothing interesting has happened to me over the past few months, that’s why there has been nothing to write about, hence how crap this blog has been.

But that changed on Saturday night.

My sister and her husband are back from London for a few weeks and Saturday night we threw her a surprise 30th birthday party.

Feeling fluey and wanting a quiet night, my intentions were good to have a few beers and head home early.

The night also coincided with the Wallabies (Australian Rugby Union team) playing, and thumping! our arch rivals the All Blacks of New Zulland!

One thing led to another, and when one thing leads to another, trouble is normally just around the corner.

After telling the pink mafia that I would be home straight after the rugby, say 10pm, do you think I was surprised when I returned home at 3am to find the front door locked, the spare keys missing, 15 missed calls on my mobile phone, and the dog inside while I was outside?

Umm, no not really.

Isn’t the first time, but I hope it is the last time. I hope I have finally learnt my lesson.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Couldn't the pink mafia have gone out with you? Double the fun! Gr8 to see you back :)

10:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going to guess the pink mafia was babysittin' the chil'rens.

well.

you are damn lucky you aren't me. if my spouse imposed such sanctions on me every time i did what you did, i would have fashioned myself a little cubby in the bottle brush trees left off the front door by now. i'd fucking LIVE in it. home by 10pm? fuck off! i'll be home when i get there is all he gets. he is lucky i come home at all quite frankly. :o)

10:42 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

You know you will totally do it again.

And again.

And again.

10:41 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Caz - Thanks Caz. The mafia went home early, not feeling well.
KKBB - hahaha
Magic - yes, you're probably right...

12:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home