surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Three Queues


Maybe there should be a third queue - Q3 - for old people.

But then having a third queue just confuse those ‘special people’ in Q2...

So I think we need to introduce an usher to guide those people into Q2 and Q3.

All the usher needs to do is ask “Do you know what you want?” and if the person stumbles, queries or has to think for more than 5 seconds, then they are ushered into Q2 and Q3.

7 Comments:

Blogger Scorpy said...

...and when I pay in cash I should be allowed to go to the front of the line!!! Plus NO trolleys in the quick lane...if it doesn't fit in a basket then they have to go thru the snail lanes!!! It should be law!

8:56 pm  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

I have no idea what you're talking about. It must be a crazy southern continent thing.

9:27 am  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I ahve JUST THE QUE THE PROCASTINATOR'S NEED!!! It is the one where they take a long long walk off of a very short pier...LOL

12:03 am  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Wow - I totally agree. How come no ones thought of this yet?

4:02 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

If they approach the usher and don't have the money/purse/wallet in their hand - straight to Q2

7:02 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

totally friggin' agree with you...

I recently lined up for a movie with my gf. The two women in front of us wanted a plot outline of each film showing, then once they'd decided which film, they argued over who would pay for what.

I spoke up and said 'Look, hey, there are people waiting to buy the tickets before the movie starts. Can you discuss it after?'

And she gave me a look, and I smashed her face into the movie-ticket box and peed on her exposed brains, well, no, but thats what I wanted to do.

5:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reckon all old people looking to spend their pensions wisely should just avoid shops where i spend my money that I am not using to buy a house.

8:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home