surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, August 08, 2008

The Friday Fuckwit

Triple J (Australian alternative radio station) has a segment they play every Friday called The Friday Fuckwit.

It’s a segment where the DJ’s get to vent their frustrations at people or things that have pissed them off during the week.

So here’s my list :

Smokers - people who all go downstairs for a smoke and then pile back in the lift with you and you then have to choke on their stinky smokers breath in a confined space.

The Local Council – for doing road works on the only two major roads leading from my work to home.

Sydney Morning Herald – for posting a very blurry photo of Nicole Kidman’s new baby. Surely there is something more newsworthy than that. (see Sarah’s post on this)

Paparazzi – for annoying the shit out of Nicole Kidman and her new baby.

The NRL – Sonny Bill has gone, get over it.

Who do you nominate?

(This may become a regular weekly post, but after my last two posts received no comments at all, it probably won’t)

2 Comments:

Blogger Scorpy said...

I actually came looking for my Friday fix of nakedness and realised it was posted yesterday :)
My list would include:
1: SBW - Waste of air time
2: Papparazzi & Nic's kid (I know these were on yours also)
3: Fridays, in general,
4: Tree loppers that cut down trees at 7 am on Saturday mornings and then proceed to throw them thru that bloody chomper!!!!
5: Grey Nomad Tourists touring my highways looking for warmer climes whilst driving at 70kph!!!

1:19 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ooh good idea to make it a regular feature. I didn't actually venture out to work today, but I want to nominate the people who hang around outside the hospital with their sick kids and SMOKE ALL OVER THEM. I mean for christ's sake, aren't they at the hospital to get better? Who the fuck drags their sick kid outside to blow second-hand smoke all over them? I've seen poor, bald kids in wheelchairs, with tubes coming out of their noses, with a parent leaning on the back of the wheelchair and letting a pall of smoke hang around the kids head. So anyone who did that at the RBCH today that is my Friday Fuckwit.

7:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home