surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I’m on the hunt.


Over the past year a dozen or so of the blogs I read daily have disappeared, committed blog-suicide or worse still – gone private without including me!

So, I am on the hunt for some new blogs to stalk and I need your help.

Can you please recommend some good blogs that I should be reading daily, and feel free to boast about your own blog too.

Things I look for in a blog – not too many words, lots of pictures, nudity is a plus and comedic value will be praised.

Let’s see how we go.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Well, for funnies there is Men Who Look Like Old Lesbians

Then there is the brilliant Red Pill Survival Guide which I notice you've not changed the MB link to. For shame.

Overheard in New York.

Sadly (for you), the only blogs that I look at that involve nudity have male nudity and I know you just wouldn't appreciate that.

10:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am de-hefting as we speak and when i hit goal weight, i'll do a 12 photo post of all the good bits

:o)

the words are staying though, fuck ya.

12:11 pm  
Blogger Bo Bo said...

This guy has some good reading

http://www.cablog.com.au/

3:41 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

All Aussie Beef :P

Actually, the one bobo recommended is pretty good.

9:03 pm  
Blogger Lana said...

http://www.bogandiaries.blogspot.com/

1:44 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Michelle - Yeah I know, I am slack with updating my blogroll. Thanks for the link to OINY - it is pretty good.
Kitty - looking forward to it.
Bo - thanks mate, been reading his blog for a couple of years and it is very good.
Sar - umm thanks.
Lana - thanks, and I'll be sure to check out yours more often too.

5:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home