surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

In the Lift #4

There is officially a weirdo working in my building and I had the pleasure of being in the lift with him.
He was about 30 years old, 6 foot, unshaven, looked like a fairly rough and rugged sort of bloke. Like you’d see on any typical Aussie building site, rather than an office building.
And then I noticed it – sticking out from his top pocket was one of those things the Asians connect to the top of their mobile phones. You know, those dangling things.
Well his had a picture of Madonna on it.
WTF!
Then I looked at the chain around his neck – also had a picture of Madonna on it and the word “Madonna” in gold underneath.
WTF!
Then I looked at his wrist and he had some sort of a band wrapped around his wrist with the word “Madonna” on it.
WTF!

Then I remembered where he got in the lift – the Centrelink floor.
Those fuckers will hire anyone...

4 Comments:

Blogger kiki said...

no way

no fucking way

that can't be true

you're pulling our legs.

you have to be?

10:11 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

I shit you not.
I will have to try and get a pic of him.
I had to do a double-take when I was in the lift with him.
I thought it was maybe a fancy-dress thing (come as your favourite weirdo celebrity stalker), but I saw him the other day and he was exactly the same

11:39 am  
Blogger Mars said...

one of those things the Asians connect to the top of their mobile phones...

Jesus. This comment isn't offensive at all, is it.

8:04 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

I don't know Mars?
It's just an observation that I've made that nearly all the asians I've seen with mobiles have those things hanging from them.
All my Asian friends have them on their phones, and my sister.
I wasn't being racist.

10:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home