surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Top 10 on TV

Top 10 people I hate seeing on TV.

1. Bec Cartwright – she shits me big time. She makes me change the channel whenever she appears.
2. Guy Sebastian or any other contestant on Idol who now continues to annoy us well after the show has long finished.
3. Dicko – who else has realised that he has the word ‘dick’ in his name? I don’t think that it is a coincidence.
4. The other bloke that was a host on Oz Idol who had one song back about 50 years ago.
5. Benny Hinn - religious fraudster.
6. Don Burke – thank god (or Ch.9) you show was axed. You’re on the list for making Susie O’Neill cry.
7. Kyle from some radio station.
8. Jackie from the same radio station.
9. Andrew Gee – get a fucking haircut.
10. And the weird looking guy who is always next to Andrew Gee.

Top 10 people I like seeing on TV.
1. Lara Bingle
2. Richie Benaud – because that means the cricket is on.
3. Sandra Sully
4. Jennifer Hawkins
5. Terasa Livingstone – because she’s beautiful and a great mate.
6. Gordon Bray – because that means the Rugby is on.
7. Bruce McAvaney – because that means the Olympics or some other massive sporting event is on.
8. Homer J. Simpson
9. Phil Liggett – because that means Le Tour de France is on.
10. The woman who reads the Italian news on SBS – Mamma Mia!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Doll Face said...

Ahhh i geddit... As long as the girl is sexy it doesn't matter what they say?

I totally agree with you about Idol, Kyle and Jackie O - who are these people??? *shudder*

3:09 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Well Richie Benaud is not a girl and is not sexy either.

Yes, let's not waste time talking about those other morons.

11:09 am  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I'm sick of Eddie TV.....and I love to see Jamie from Jamie's Kitchen...oh, and Scotty and Tom from the Backyard Blitz team :)

12:15 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Oh of course, I hasten to add Jamie Drury :)

I like seeing Megan Gale on tv too :)

12:19 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

I hope you watch Sandra Sully on mute- her intonation is so tortured!

I agree with *all* of your top 10 most hated, but I'd probably want to include Richie Benaud as well- nothing against the man, but I hate the cricket!

6:48 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Caz - agreed!
Sarah! How dare you blaspheme on this blog by saying you hate cricket.

9:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home