surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

3 THINGS ABOUT ME

3 THINGS ABOUT ME

1. Three things that scare me:
Failure.
Anything bad happening to my pet Monkey.

Loneliness.

2. Three people that make me laugh.
Some of the random comments my pet Monkey comes out with.
The guys from Little Britain.
The Chasers.

3. Three things I hate the most
Mayonnaise.
Yogurt.
Rude People.

4. Three things I don't understand
How 300,000 tonne cruise ships don’t sink.
Rude people.
Smoking Cigarettes.

5. Three things I'm doing right now
Thinking.
Drinking coffee.
Typing this.

6. Three things I want to do before I die.
Parachute.
Threesome.
Own a Porsche.

7. Three things I can do
Make people laugh.
Come up with creative thoughts.
Come up with smart-arse responses.

8. Three ways to describe my personality
Funny.
Thoughtful.
Moody.

9. Three things I can't do
Draw.
Swim long distance.
Anything relating to gymnastics.

10. Three things I think you should listen to
iOTA’s album 'Hipbone Connection'.
My Monkey when she’s rabbitting on.
Me.

11. Three things you should never listen to
Australian Idol
That Dicko dickhead.
Any judge on any reality TV show.

12. Three things I'd like to learn
To speak Spanish.
To speak Italian.
To paint.

13. Three favourite foods
Indian.
Mexican.
Italian.

14. Three beverages I drink regularly
Beer
Water.
Coffee.

15. Three shows I watched as a kid
The A-Team.
Agro.
The Muppets.

16. Three things I'd rather be doing right now
Surfing.
Snow Skiing.
Anything but being at work.


10 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Heh. Was particularly amused with #6, point 2 - threesome. I knew you'd bring up sex in some part of this. You wouldn't be surfercam if you didn't.

Bring on the smart-arse response!

I'm gonna pinch this and put it on my blog now...

9:49 am  
Blogger Jen said...

I love Little Britain and hate mayonnaise too, clearly, soulmates.

Or not... :D

9:10 pm  
Blogger Rowena said...

I didn't think it was legal to have a pet monkey. Or is that a euphemism for a girlfriend? Kept that one pretty quiet didn't ya??

10:00 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Magic - what did you expect? Isn't that everyone's wish?
DJen - absolutely soul mates!
Ro - The Monkey is my 4 year old daughter.

8:55 am  
Blogger Rowena said...

Awww, sweet!

9:46 am  
Blogger Del said...

#1 - Do you really have a pet monkey?

#3 - Did you notice in London that mayo is on EVERYTHING?

#13 - How good is Indian food?

9:48 am  
Blogger Del said...

Oh - just read comment above.

Thats cute calling her Monkey. My dad used to have pictures of Gorillas and Gorilla teddy's everywhere and said it was me.

9:49 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Ro - she is THE sweetest.
Del :
1 - I think I call her that because she is the daughter of one...
3 - Yes! Hate it!
13 - I could eat it every day

10:42 am  
Blogger Eileen Dover said...

I always imagined you as a muppet fan.

Dunno way.

You have that muppet mystique about you.

7:51 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

ED - Thanks, I think.

9:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home