surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, April 16, 2007

I am NEVER drinking again!

My sister and her husband leave today for a few years in Europe.

Saturday night was his 30th birthday and their leaving do all rolled into one.

About 40 of us gathered at 5pm and by 3am there were still a few of us going. Including me.

Got home around 3.30am and I finally got out of bed at 5pm last night (except for a quick stint driving the porcelain bus)! And I only got out then because we had a family dinner for them to say goodbye.

My sister had her camera on Saturday night, and she showed me the photos last night over dinner - the ‘evidence’ was not pretty.

At the start of the night I was probably looking about 9 out of 10. But as the night wore on, I got uglier, fatter and more pale looking. The final few photos were not good and will be posted on the front door of my house to scare off burglars.


I am NEVER drinking again….

8 Comments:

Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Until next weekend?

9:55 am  
Blogger lucy said...

Oh poor thing, even though the whole alcohol hangover is way self inflicted I also have sympathy for people driving the porcelain bus.

(But I think you should post the worst photo, just to entertain us)

12:17 pm  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm with Lucy, let's see the evidence!

Isn't it a cruel world when as you drink more and more you become so much more attractive and funny but the reality is in fact much harsher? Unfair!

2:24 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

LOL so when's the next big party!!

4:15 pm  
Blogger Scorpy said...

I feel your pain :)

6:59 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

"I am NEVER drinking again!"

Yeah, right.

7:18 pm  
Blogger Bud Fox said...

mate, i remember saying that most mornings when working at Singers. how dare they build the Magpie right in the middle of our way to the station.

1:50 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

ED - well, until Thursday or Friday...
Luce / DJen - the worst photo doesn't even look like me. And I'm sticking to that!
DJen - you are so right - I thought I was hot and king of the dancefloor... but I wasn't.
Caz - NEVER! Although everyone is very keen for the next one.
Scorpy - Thanks Mate.
Magic - well, until Thursday or Friday...
Bud - Yeah and that was about 10 years ago - you'd think I would have learnt by now... but no.

11:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home