surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, May 25, 2007

7 Things

The gorgeous Julia tagged me yesterday.
I am to post 7 random things about me, and I am also supposed to tag 7 other people.
Unfortunately I am leaving work in a few hours to go to a very boozy lunch, and don’t have time to tag anyone else. Sorry.

So here goes :
1. If I drink only one beer, it normally makes me feel crook afterwards. Therefore I will always have at least two.
2. People who do not ‘keep left unless overtaking’ really shit me.
3. I like all types of music - from techno to rock to classical – except death metal.
4. Wire coat hangers annoy the shit out of me.
5. I am both a morning-person and a night owl.
6. I wish I was fluent in French, Italian and Spanish. Unfortunately I can only speak a few words of each language.
7. Over the years, the sports I have participated in are Aussie Rules, Rugby Union, Surfing, Cycling, Tennis, Basketball, Bowling, Golf, Table Tennis, Snooker, Touch Football, OzTag, Cricket, Indoor Cricket, Athletics, Cross-Country, Swimming, Water-Skiing, Snow-Skiing, Wake-Boarding, Hockey, Skate Boarding, Roller Blading and Triathlons.
And I have been average at all of them, and excelled in almost none of them.

7 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Great list!

Am the same re: point 3 (although I'll add most country music along with death metal) and point 4 - one day I will banish them all and have lovely wooden ones, but they always sneak in to the cupboard, don't they...

3:15 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Hate metal coat hangers- check.
Love all music, no death metal-check.
Must drink more than one beer (and not mix drink at all) check.

Check with all of those here.

5:01 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

Unless you've played Rugby League, you're not a real man. Haaaaa!

*runs away*

11:15 pm  
Blogger Neily said...

Iv had to yell at some people to 'keep left, dickhead!' over here but I keep forgeting I should be saying 'Keep right dickhead' instead.

I look like quite the idiot when they are already in the left lane and im badgering them with my closed fists hanging out the window

1:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no lane discipline in this fuckin country. Especially on the Pac Highway between Coomera and Beenleigh. Napalm those fuckers I say.

Wire clothes hangers should only be used for back-street abortions. Fact!

Moreover, I can't drink pots or schooners without feeling all effiminate and flowery. And I didn't even go to TSS.

4:21 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

I despise metal coat hangers. Have you seen the movie' Mommy, Dearest?"

I also hate those left laners, fuckers - move over!

12:25 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Julia - oh yes, I HATE country music the most, how could I forget!
Caz - we might be twins!
Steph - Sorry love, but I'm not dumb enough to play League. And I dare you to contest the manliness with any of the Wallabies Forwards...
Neily - Nice one mate, keep up the abuse!
Rusty - Welcome back stranger. I agree. And I won't mention where I went to school.....
Ms Smack - I've heard about that movie but haven't seen it.

9:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home