surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Did I mention I'm never drinking again???

... I thought so....

Still not 100% sure what happened, but went out on Friday night for a bit of a mini-reunion with some old friends.
I knew I wasn't staying long so I powered through 5 or 6 beers (ok maybe 8 to 10) in about 3 hours.
Went home, watched a bit of footy and went to bed feeling fine.
I woke up Saturday with a bit of a headache and feeling a bit seedy, but not too bad.
But then the headache got worse and worse and next thing I am driving the porcelain bus for about the next 3 hours.
I didn't come good until about 4pm Saturday arvo.

What's wrong with me????

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

No, I don't believe you've mentioned it before.

Maybe you just need to keep seeing if you'll still get sick. It's like a science experiment. Yes, that's it, a science experiment...

6:22 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Dehydration set in, makes you get symptoms of a headache, followed by the nausea. Tip, before going to bed after drinking at all, have a glass or two of cordial. It gives you water and it gives you some salt and sugar to balance the electrolytes..otherwise, take it easy baby.

7:55 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Magic - I'll try it.
Caz - where were you on Friday night / Saturday morning when I needed you?
I think you might have to become my live-in nurse.

10:58 am  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

um, age. you're getting on, dude :)

9:53 pm  
Blogger killerrabbit said...

I get that quite a lot. I have some magic anti-nausea tablets that help. Also I have cut down on the drinking because otherwise my weekends are a right off. Turning 30 was the start of the downhill slide for me......

9:04 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Smacky - Yeah thanks for reminding me.
Killer - what tablets are they? I need them!!! Add yes 30 was bad, but 32 seems to be a shitload worse...

3:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home