surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

How is everyone out there in BlogLand today?

On a scale of 1 to 10, let me know how you're going today and why.

For me, I’m feeling particularly good today, probably an 8 or even a 9 out of 10 - and it's not even the weekend! And yes, I am sober and no, I am not on drugs.

Not sure why, but I’ve got a feeling it might be something to do with the triple-shot Iced Latte I am devouring, or the fact that there is sport on tonight (State of Origin) which is a half-decent excuse for a mid-week piss up.

Have a great day!

10 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'm fighting off the flu, thanks for asking. Am about to go back to bed and feel sorry for myself.

10:17 am  
Blogger Julia said...

I'd say 8.5, even with the chilly weather.

Glad to hear you're having a great day!

11:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 8.5 also - thanks for asking - GO THE BLUES!

It's good when eveyone's happy. Happiness begets happyness.

The Man

1:13 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

currently sitting on about a 5, thanks to feeling crap, yet just having been told my man loves me. i expect to feel even better after some beer and some blue shirts wooping some red ones in about 5hrs time......

3:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm only fighting off a sore throat. Honey in my tea helps. Make mine an 8.

7:05 pm  
Blogger Jen said...

I'd go an 8, would be a 10 if uni was done for the semester but it's not quite stressful enough to be at a 6.

7:43 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Headache right now, doing a statement for the RACV re the crash I had a few weeks back. Went to the Open RAnge Zoo today with a bunch of Prep kids...it was a great day. Lots and lots of pics coming bloggers way.

7:44 pm  
Blogger Neily said...

Well I just got to work so its pretty bloody early in Brissy but I see the mighty maroons have pulled off a win!! QUEENSLANDER!

I was having a pretty shitty week at work but the boys have knocked me up from a 6 to a well rounded 8.

3:45 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Well it seems that most of you had something to bitch about yesterday.
I must have sapped all the goodness out of everyone else...

12:34 pm  
Blogger Doll Face said...

I'd say 7

Seeing ex BF who's recently got married, getting car fixed for the price of a hug (not to mention emotional payment) AND to balance it all out i had lunch with new guy i'm dating before going back to see ex BF to pick up my car...

My rate would be a bit higher if i didnt have a cold and new if i had a job this time next week.

11:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home