surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I can't be bothered.....

...blogging today, so I'll just post this joke :

A female dwarf goes to a doctor complaining of an embarrassing itch in the groin area.
The doctor looks her up and down, picks her up and stands her on his desk.
He lifts up her skirt and puts his head under.
A little perplexed, she hears snip, snip, snip, snip.
The doctor emerges from under her skirt.
“How’s that?”
“Well, it’s a lot better actually, but………..it’s still there.”
Undaunted, he dives back under her skirt.
Snip, snip, snip, snip. Out he comes.
“How’s that?” he asks again more confident.
“That’s wonderful! What did you do?”
“I trimmed the top of your Ugg boots.”

5 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Baaaaaahahahahaha!!! That's GOLD.

1:34 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Steph, I knew that out of everybody who reads this blog (all 6 of you, and my dog), you'd find that funny.

2:46 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

I Muttley laughed.

7:57 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

HAhahhahha loved it!!!!! More more more.

8:56 pm  
Blogger The Exception said...

I have no idea where you find these jokes, but they are great... and I have never heard them before which makes them that much better.

5:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home