surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Conversations with a 4 year old.

No.1
Monkey : Daddy I think I will just wear this top.
SurferCam : Oh ok, I thought you were going to wear the purple one.
M : Well, I’ll just have a look in the mirror and if this one looks sexy I’ll just wear it.

I run out of the room before she hears me pissing myself laughing….


No. 2
I return to the car after being at the shops.
Monkey : Daddy what did you buy?
SurferCam : Oh just the newspaper.
M : (realising there is nothing for her) Fuck.

I curl up in a ball on the front seat almost choking as I try and hide the fact that I am pissing myself laughing….

12 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Kids are just hysterical. Gotta love 'em.

8:56 am  
Blogger Steph said...

She sounds like your daughter alright.

12:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mate, you'll find the first 21 years are the hardest.

8:17 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Always in context, I heart my kids too :)
My little miss 4 year old is going on 54 I reckon. Today she said, "Mum, that IS rediculous..I will have to vacuum now!" The prescipitator...I had spilt a crumb or two on the floor whilst singing to her.

9:10 pm  
Blogger The Exception said...

Sexy?

She is 4?

I feel your pain!

My daughter is very interested in my lingerie - "This is cute" etc. She likes to model the bras - which are very big on her (34D). It is cute right now, but she truly wants a big chest "Just like you!"

A deserted island is looking more and more inviting!

1:02 am  
Blogger The Exception said...

That "Just like you" is what she says to me, in case there was any confusion.

5:19 am  
Blogger Jen said...

I agree with Steph she is, without a doubt, your child :)

Good luck when she's a teenager!

8:08 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Magic - oh yes they are hilarious!
Steph - Thanks, I think....
Mike - Oh great.
Caz - yes, in perfect context.
Ex - 34D! Wow!
DJen - yeah thanks....

8:59 am  
Blogger The Exception said...

Yes, they are "wow!"

12:52 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Ex - I bet they are!

9:07 am  
Blogger The Exception said...

They are better than you might imagine. (At least that is what I have been told)

12:43 am  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

Keep the boys away from her until she's at least 30!

12:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home