surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kylie, Robbie & Elton

Kylie Minogue, Robbie Williams & Elton John were walking over a bridge.

Kylie trips and gets her head jammed between the railings.

With a couple of sideways glances, Robbie pulls down her knickers and shags her senseless.

He stands back. "Your turn", he tells Elton.

But Elton starts crying.

"What's up?" asks Robbie.

Elton sobs, "My head won't fit between the railings!"

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Haha good one...

4:45 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

*snort*

6:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Sarah's Haha and Magic BB's *snort* and raise you a Guffaw.

11:36 pm  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

LOL! That brightened up my work day...

6:11 am  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

LMFAO!!! I read this aloud, before reading it to my own self. My husband is cracking up in the kitchen, while he cleans the oven!!

10:12 am  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

that's funny is a very sad way

5:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home