surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, November 05, 2007

I don't want to go to Iraq

A Soldier ran up to a nun. Out of Breath he asked, "Please, may I hide
under your skirt. I'll explain later..

The nun agreed.

A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, "Sister, have you
seen a soldier?" The nun replied, "He went that way."

After the MP's ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt
and said, "I can't thank you enough Sister. You see, I don't want to go to
Iraq."

The nun said, "I understand completely."

The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of
legs!"

The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have
seen a great pair of balls....I don't want to go to Iraq either."

4 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

LMAO on this not so sunny Monday!!

12:42 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Haha great joke!

12:38 pm  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

hahahhahahhahahaaa!
HAhHAHAAAAAAAAAAAa.
Whoa. I'm stealing this for reals.

3:56 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Caz - hehehe
Sar - ta
Tabbie - all yours!

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home