surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I’ve be Tagged!


The lovely Miss Natalie has Tagged me – my first one ever (I think…)

The rules: List 7 random facts (your choice) and then tag seven people at the end.

( I won’t be tagging 7 other people because I think everyone has already done this before).

1. When I was 20 and lived in Dallas, Texas, I bought a pot-bellied pig as a pet.

2. The sound polystyrene makes when it is touched, sends me crawling up the wall. Even the sight of it gives me chills.

3. I can’t understand why people hand-wash dishes in the sink, when there is a $1000 dishwasher right next to them.

4. When I was about 6 years old, I was swept off some rocks into the ocean and nearly drowned. I have a fear of surfing near, around or over rocks.

5. By the end of 2008 I will most likely be out of a job. I have to start deciding now what I will be doing from 2009 onwards.

6. I would like to live in a small village in France or Italy for a year or so, and indulge in the culture, wines, food and language.

7. I hate shaving every morning for work. When / if I become my own boss, shaving will be a once per week chore – if that!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

where did the piggy go when you left?
Also, I hand wash dishes in the sink because I use so few that it would take a month to fill the dishwasher and by then, the stench would be terrible.

6:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home