surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It pays to drink


A week ago, it was decided that I need to start two diets – a Food Diet, and an Alcohol Diet – because SurferCam was bulking up… and it wasn’t the off season.

The Food Diet was easy – cut down on fatty foods, cut out snacks, cut down on the quantity of food, and eat more fruit and vegetables.

The Alcohol Diet was not so easy – cut out all alcohol during the week and drink less beer on weekends.

The Alcohol Diet was re-written on Day 2 – cut out all beer during the week. This means Rum, Vodka, Gin and Wine are all ok during the week, and beer was to be consumed on weekends only.

The Alcohol Diet was re-written on Day 5 – the weekend starts on Friday afternoon, thus allowing beer consumption on Fridays.

So, I’ve improved my eating habits out of sight, dramatically cut my alcohol consumption, and what happens???

I get fucking sick!

Woke up Saturday morning with the flu. First one in 6 months.

And I put it all down to the reduction of alcohol consumption.

I think it pays to drink. Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

yay for booze!!!

11:54 am  
Blogger Doll Face said...

wine is good for your heart and vodka is good for everything else ;-)

I'm just trying the alcohol diet too - no more than half a bottle of wine in one sitting.

food diet is surprisigly easier!

12:20 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Tab - Yay indeed!
Nat - Couldn't agree more! The food diet is way easier....

11:18 am  
Blogger Madam Z said...

Of course it pays to drink! Alcohol kills germs, so you can't get sick.

12:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home