surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Kiwi-bashing of the year...

A Kiwi walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says:

"Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."

His girlfriend is lying in bed and replies: "I think you'll find that's a sheep, you idiot."


The man says: "I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you."

5 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

That is such a bloody classic and I needed that laugh so badly :)

6:29 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

hahahahaha great stuff

2:48 pm  
Blogger Scorpy said...

You always bring the best stuff to the intraweb...LMAO. I'll have to take this one to work :)

8:32 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

ALL - Yeah it's a great one that.

11:22 am  
Blogger Madam Z said...

I love Aussie humor!

Where I come from, it would have been a calf under his arm. The sheep is much funnier.

12:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home