surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Brown Undies – Part II

A surfer mate of mine informed me this morning that he could have told me about the shark out there – “it’s a 3 metre long (10 foot) Tiger Shark – and it’s been there for years”

The day it happened, I think I might have been a bit to blasé about the whole incident. But yesterday, and even more so today after my mate told me that information above, I think it was actually a bit more serious than I first thought….

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thirty years from now you're still going to be telling Monkey the story from the weekend...

"When you were an ankle-biter, I came this close..."

10:04 pm  
Blogger Max said...

Holy snappin duck shit batman...

A 10 foot tiger will quickly make a mess of your Australia Day plans.

The holy trinity of man-eaters are whites, tigers and bull sharks and I'm glad you didnt get too close to him mate.

(mentally crossing the perfect left hander on the south side of Flat Rock off my list as a must surf wave)

10:06 am  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

I'm glad you weren't sharklunch.

11:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home