surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wow! 300 Posts and still going….

…. strong-ish… sort of….

Who would have thought – over 10,000 hits and 300 posts of fun, humour, sadness, stupidness and banality.

Thanks to all those who have contributed over the past year and a half.

Thanks also to those who have chatted via email outside of blog world.

I wish I could buy all of you a beer to celebrate!

9 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I shll crack open a Boags for ya tonight to celebrate Mate :)

11:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooohooo!

Ummm.... I'll take a nap for you!

11:50 am  
Blogger MikeFitz said...

Well done! I'll call in for that beer next time I'm driving by...

6:02 pm  
Blogger Brian said...

And to think the noah’s ark in the murky waters of south side of Flat Rock could have brought an abrupt end to all this fun and frivolity eh? Happy hitversary or what ever.

12:50 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Caz - mmm Boags.....
ED - A nap???
Mike - Thanks.
Brian - Yes I nearly had to change the blog to StumpyCam

9:29 am  
Blogger Mars said...

sweet...

cheers.

2:40 am  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

Whoo hoo! That's a HUGE effort in blogland

3:43 pm  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

cool. Congrats. Please buy me that beer for reals.

5:12 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Mars - Ta.
Smacky - Thanks. I agree....
Tabbie - It's in the post!

1:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home