surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Slogan T-Shirts


Someone somewhere with absolutely nothing better to do in their life, was getting their undies in a knot on the weekend about slogan t-shirts, in particular those worn by women. And their beef was that some of these shirts incite rape. How I am not too sure.

Yes some of these shirts are crude, but most are funny and in good taste.

And as someone who has been toying around with his own slogan t-shirt company (yes, me! Go to www.rusher.com.au), I’m all for it.

So if that someone is reading this blog, here’s one of my favourite female slogan t-shirts :




5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

smellyourmum is really great for slogans

7:51 pm  
Blogger Mars said...

you absolute dick

8:13 am  
Blogger Bo Bo said...

Saw a baby the other day in the street who’s T-shirt said.
“Just did nine months inside’
Gold

10:52 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

Magic - thanks for that!

Mars - It makes my day when I manage to piss you off.
Thanks for making me smile!

Tabbie - good hey.

10:52 am  
Blogger surfercam said...

BoBo - that is great!

My favourite baby one's are :
"They shake me"
"All Mummy wanted was a backrub"
"All Daddy wanted was a blowjob"

10:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home