surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Friday, May 09, 2008

WARNING : Boring Post Ahead...

Apologies for not posting of late – I’m sure all 3 of you have missed my daily ramblings…. Ok maybe not.

Work has been chaotic and stressful to the point where it is pretty much all I can think about.

Apart from work, all I seem to do is eat, sleep and drink.

Therefore nothing interesting to post about, unless you want to know what I ate for breakfast this morning, or how many beers I had last night.

SurferCam will be back soon…. I hope….

1 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Look, take 15 minutes of the day out for yourSELF..you need to or you will surely crumble! Take a walk, smell the roses, sit in a quiet room and think of the one hand clapping (aka silence and nothing). Read something that does not pertian to work...do something else! 15 minutes you can spare a day..ok, and just take care :)

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home