surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Work - Part II


If I could do any job in the world, it would be a Formula 1 Racing Car Driver – I’m not a rev-head, but I just think it would be a cool job to have and you’d be travelling the world, earning squillions and fighting off models, pit-girls and promo chicks with your gearstick and helmet…

What would be your dream job?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a job that still involves "models, pit-girls and promo chicks" but without the "fighting off"?

6:08 pm  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

That's a good choice.

If I could do anything, I'd be a stay at home mom. Gotta make babies first!

2:08 am  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

For me, I would be a Flying Doctor's Nurse, helping the Outback people ..that would be my deam job...oh, and making coffee for George clooney :) lol

4:41 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Mike - Let me know when you find it.
Tabbie - Donor?
Caz - haha George is cool.

5:32 pm  
Blogger Splade said...

Top Gear host. Along with having the models, pit girls and promo chicks I'd be fine.

11:34 pm  
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

surfer, I don't have one. Are you volunteering?

9:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home