surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Idiot Protestors

What a bunch of idiots those G20 protesters are.
It’s days like that I wish I was a policeman so I could belt the crap out of some of those dimwits.
I heard some kiwi idiot protester was bitching about being hit by a police baton. What did he expect? They probably smacked him twice as hard when they realised he was a kiwi. I hope he gets deported.
Those morons were an absolute disgrace to Australia. They all should feel ashamed and I hope they choke on their tofu rolls and dreadlocks. I hope they cancel the dole on them as well.
Next time they all start all this shit, I might dress up as a policeman and go give the boys in blue a hand to belt some of these fuckwits back to the 60’s.
Get with the times.
Get a job.
Get a life.
Get a haircut.

(Apologies in advance to all the nice Kiwis, nice people with dreadlocks and tofu roll eaters ….)

4 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Fucking rent a crowd knobjockeys.

My old man used to be a cop and he gets all twitchy watching shit like that on the news.
I'm sure he'd love to go down and "crack some skulls" as he likes to say.
Bless his heart. Haahahaha!

10:41 am  
Blogger kiki said...

it made me really angry when i heard about how they randomly trashed the riot van

the whole purpose of the summit was to develop ways to decrease third world poverty. re-value some of their goals as they'd passed all the old one's they'd set...

most of the protestors didn't even know what they were protesting for.

fucking 8 year arts students

1:24 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Steph - I bet your old man tells all your potential suitors that he used to be a cop.
Kiki - agree 100% with everything you said. They've got no idea whatsoever.

1:56 pm  
Blogger mushroom said...

Lets go on a good ole fashioned hippy bashing spree.

12:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home