surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tight as a Frog's Arse

The other night I bought some Indian food and it came to $45.00 less 10% because it was takeaway, so $40.50.
I had a $50 note and scratched around for some coins and got 45 cents.
I handed him $50.45, thinking that he would give me a $10 note in change.
“Do you have 5 cents?” he asked.
I said “No” and he gave me a look of, ‘oh don’t worry about it then’.
But no, he counted out $9.95 in coins and gave it back to me.
I mean seriously, he’s just given me a discount of $4.50, what’s another 5 cents.
5 cents today is like 2 cents a few years. Nothing.
Shits me.
Some businesses have no idea.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Tight!

It's like my local Thai takeaway that has a minimum $25 spend for credit cards. My orders always seem to come to around $23.50 or so and they never suggest I just put it on the card, but tell me to go and find an ATM. There are no ATMs in the area. Rubbish.

12:17 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

i dont even bend over to pick up 5c if I drop it.

actually i probably woulnt even bend over for 10c

stupid tight indians.

1:45 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Julia : That doesn't surprise me at all.
Rach : Would you bend for a friend?

2:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home