surfercam

Making the average day more interesting... That's me below in the green, snogging the Pig. We've all snogged a few pigs in our lives.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dog for Sale

Things my 18-month old Labrador has chewed to bits and/or destroyed:

- Blow-up crocodile for the pool

- Monkey’s Winnie the Pooh toy

- Monkey’s Happy Feet penguin toy

- Six garden hoses

- Five garden hose nozzles

- Two water bowls

- Three dog leads

- One watering can

- Three wooden chairs – yes, wooden.

- Several plants

- Monkey’s trike

- Monkey’s scooter

- Numerous clothes off the clothes line – mainly mine….

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the up-side. If you put on sunnies and take the labrador for a walk, Rusty Allen will give you flowers.

1:40 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

hahaha
Yeah I read about Rusty's generosity.

2:14 pm  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

OMG, they do do that, labs and rotty's, all the same, are puppies until about 2 yrs of age. Not sure what we did to stop our Rotty doing such things, will ask my other half when he gets in.

12:14 pm  
Blogger Julia said...

My pup two pups ago (German shorthaired pointer) only ate my shoes and clean underwear, including bikini bottoms, so I have a stack of hawt bikinis that are top-only. Now, I'm all for beach nudity, but top-only is awkward.

8:25 pm  
Blogger surfercam said...

Julia - well you could start a new fashion trend.... I'd be in for that!

9:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home